I have been nominated by The Mirth of Despair! Thank you so much for the nomination!
1. Thank your nominator and link back to them.
2. Copy and paste the award picture into your blog post.
3. Share 7 unusual things about yourself.
4. Nominate fellow bloggers and let them know!
7 Unusual Things
1. I use my sense of smell the same way someone would use their sense of touch. For some reason I need to smell everything. It helps me figure out what I should think about it. This may sound like something everyone does and I’m sure they do, people have just pointed out to that I do this more.
2. If something is $49.99 I’ll buy it but if it’s $50 I wont.
3. I think I look dumb with long finger nails so this encourages me to keep biting them.
4. I have difficulty remembering most things over a long period of time but I am very good at remembering directions.
5. I’m getting two pay checks next week because my old work still owes me and my new work is starting to pay me!
6. On Canada Day, Michael and I saw two strange flickering lights in the sky. They seemed to be on a pretty straight path so this led us to believe that while it could easily be a Chinese paper lantern it actually has to be aliens
7. I’m a face toucher. I’m constantly touching my face.