I do not want only my voice to be heard. Everyone has something worth sharing and its important for everyone to have a place to tell their experiences. So please, I would like to share your knowledge and experience on Pride In Madness.
You can remain anonymous if you want and you do not have to share any bits that you do not want to.
Topics to consider:
- experiences of addictions
- experiences of concurrent/dual diagnosis
- experiences of any/all mental illnesses (eating disorders, mood disorders, personality disorders, psychosis, schizophrenia etc)
- experiences of stigma
- experiences of treatment (traditional or alternative)
- experiences of recovery
- what you say to people with stigmatizing views
- your view on psychiatry and the mental health system
- experiences of a loved one having mental health or addictions issues
This is just to get you thinking! I’m opening to anything on the topics of mental health, recovery, stigma and all positive things
If you are interested drop me a comment, FB message or if you have my email send me an email!