I have been nominated by Mental Health Talk (and fellow Canadian!) for the Sunshine Award! Thank you so much!!!! <3
This award is for the amazing bloggers that contribute to the community their positive and/or inspirational postings! We love you for it!
The rules for the Sunshine Award are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and write a post about it.
2. Answer ten questions about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to 10 or 12 bloggers you enjoy (or I say however many you want!), link to their blogs, and let them know you nominated them.
- Favorite drink? Caesars
- Favorite food? Pickles
- Age? 23
- Favorite time of day? Afternoon
- Favorite time of year? Sweater Weather time
- Favorite animal? White Tigers
- Favorite movie? Impossible to decide!
- Favorite vacation? My 21st Birthday in Las Vegas with my partner!
- Physical activity? Walking
- Favorite thing? Reading a good book!
The Solipsistic Me who continue to acknowledges not only bigotry but those who are making the world a better place!
We’re All Mad Inhere who posts the most amazing and creative finds that help you forget what you’re upset about!
The Bipolar Place who keeps me happy with fun music videos, jokes, film reviews and overall awesomeness!
Movingtonewyork who inspired me to write 101 Things That Make Me Happy!
I have been nominated by We’re All Mad in Here for the TMI Award! Thank you thank you! I adore you <3
- Thank the person who presented you with the award.
- Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
- Share an awkward, embarrassing and intimate story in 250 words or less.
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
- Present the TMI blog award to 5-10 deserving blogs.
- Let the recipients know they’ve been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog.
This was a tad awkward/embarrassing. While I was presenting my workshop with The Madvocates last Saturday there was loud music playing outside. We were told by the ASL interpreters to speak up so they could hear us and translate. I tested my voice by loudly saying “Can everyone hear me?” to which one of our deaf audience members replied, “No , I can’t hear you.” We all applauded in ASL and I felt stupid but laughed at myself.
Now, who do I nominate??? Hmmmmmmm
I have been nominated by gypsy116 for the Versatile Blogger Award! Thanks bunches! Being nominated is pretty cool!
So the rules….cause there are rules for everything!
The following rules hold the key to your possible victory:
- Nominate 10 fellow bloggers.
- Inform said bloggers about their nominations.
- Share 7 random things about yourself.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Put the Versatile Blogger Award picture in your post.
I nominate the following awesome bloggers (listed in no particular order)
- Miss Mental Health (Miss Mental Health’s Rant Space)
- Higher Unlearning
- Borderline Personality Journal
- The Solipsistic Me
- Anna Jordan
- Isla White
- Halfway Between The Gutter And The Stars
- Life in the realms of BPD
- I Was Just Thinking…
- Day in the life of a Busy Gal
Now for 7 random things about myself!!! And they will not be mental health related since that’s all I talk about!
- I am left handed! Some people notice right away and others don’t! It’s actually amusing because in my family, in birth order it goes left, right, left, right! So we have an equal number of both handedness in my siblings.
- The best book I’ve ever read is called The Child Thief by Brom. It’s a dark spin on Peter Pan and everyone should read it! I’ve read a lot of books but this one has topped them all and the people I’ve gotten to read it have felt the same excitement as I have about it! SO READ IT!
- I have 4 cats. Two live with my parents and two live with me and my partner! Their names are Phoenix and Duchess (with parents) and Vonnegut and Omen (with my partner and I). Phoenix weighs about 26 pounds. He’s very large.
- As much as I love mental health and want to continue to work it in that field I would love to work at Chapters/Indigo (biggest Canadian bookstore chain). I love reading, I love books and working there would be a mini dream come true. Just part time! I’ve applied many times over the years including yesterday but they seem wrapped up hiring internally or their employees friends! They’re missing out!
- I LOVE PICKLES!!!! They are favourite food and I could eat a whole jar if someone didn’t remind me about the horrible about of vinegar I’m consuming! Jars of pickles don’t last long in my house.
- I’ve been in two musicals (Annie and The Music Man) and meant to go to college for musical theatre but because I was sick for all auditions plus make up auditions I went with social work.
- Every few years my birthday is a national holiday so I don’t have to do anything (most recent was my 21st birthday so my partner and I went to Las Vegas!!!)