Should I create a email for my blog? This way if any of you want to contact me or I want to contact you I can do so with an email you will recognize and then also it’s all official and stuff!
What did one snowman say to the other?
Do you smell carrots?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA love it!
I got a Wreck This Journal for Christmas!
There are a few versions of this journal but that red one is the one I got. I first came across them in Chapters (Canada’s largest chain bookstore) and then my cousin and Aunt bought one each for themselves. My cousin, who experiences severe anxiety, has found great relief and fun from destroying this journal.
So what is Wreck This Journal you may be asking? It’s very simple. You wreck it. Each page tells you to do something different which will result in something happening to the page, pages or the entire book.
Here are some examples of what people have done to their Journals:
I haven’t done much of mine because although you’re supposed to wreck the Journal I really don’t want too! Some of the pages I want to save for when I’m angry but the others I need to just sit down and do them. This Journal becomes more interesting the more I destroy it!
Here’s pictures of what I have done so far.
I tied together a bunch of elastics my little cousin found and dragged it around the cottage. I couldn’t image actually dragging it outside when I got back to Toronto! It was very amusing! I also did the Crack The Spine page but I can’t show you a picture of that.
Every so often I’ll update about the pages I’ve done! This is going to be fun!
My Dad said to me a few days ago, “Can’t you shut it off?” Can’t I shut off my constant need to immerse myself in the shit of the world? No, but I can take a little break! thebipolarplace posted a few interesting things about him and I can’t think of nothing I love more than talking about myself!
I have 4 cats, 2 at my parents house who I grew up with and two with my partner and I (Phoenix, Duchess, Omen and Vonnegut).
My favourite colours are black, red and purple.
I love rainbows.
As much as I love men, or my man, kissing girls is wicked awesome!
When I was 13 years old I wrote a 148 pages story that was a massive rip off of Harry Potter.
I’ve had two rabbits throughout my life, Rebecca and Kit.
I drink alcohol because I want too but I don’t drink a lot, casually mostly.
I started smoking cigarettes when I was 14 years old and quit at 21.
I have never broken a bone (knock on wood).
I am the oldest of 4 girls (23, 20, 18, 14).
My favourite number is 12.
My favourite food is pickles!
I am pro polygamy as long as, like with every relationship, all adults consent.
I was raised mainstream Mormon but left the Church emotionally around 2002 and physically in 2007.
I have only ever tried 2 illegal drugs in my life, pot and MDMA, and used to take prescription meds for the hell of it.
I played soccer and ran cross country when I was younger.
I look more my Mom.
I think that’s it for now!!!!
If you want to know more ask BUT you need to tell me 2 things about yourself in return!
I have been nominated by gypsy116 for the Versatile Blogger Award! Thanks bunches! Being nominated is pretty cool!
So the rules….cause there are rules for everything!
The following rules hold the key to your possible victory:
- Nominate 10 fellow bloggers.
- Inform said bloggers about their nominations.
- Share 7 random things about yourself.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Put the Versatile Blogger Award picture in your post.
I nominate the following awesome bloggers (listed in no particular order)
- Miss Mental Health (Miss Mental Health’s Rant Space)
- Higher Unlearning
- Borderline Personality Journal
- The Solipsistic Me
- Anna Jordan
- Isla White
- Halfway Between The Gutter And The Stars
- Life in the realms of BPD
- I Was Just Thinking…
- Day in the life of a Busy Gal
Now for 7 random things about myself!!! And they will not be mental health related since that’s all I talk about!
- I am left handed! Some people notice right away and others don’t! It’s actually amusing because in my family, in birth order it goes left, right, left, right! So we have an equal number of both handedness in my siblings.
- The best book I’ve ever read is called The Child Thief by Brom. It’s a dark spin on Peter Pan and everyone should read it! I’ve read a lot of books but this one has topped them all and the people I’ve gotten to read it have felt the same excitement as I have about it! SO READ IT!
- I have 4 cats. Two live with my parents and two live with me and my partner! Their names are Phoenix and Duchess (with parents) and Vonnegut and Omen (with my partner and I). Phoenix weighs about 26 pounds. He’s very large.
- As much as I love mental health and want to continue to work it in that field I would love to work at Chapters/Indigo (biggest Canadian bookstore chain). I love reading, I love books and working there would be a mini dream come true. Just part time! I’ve applied many times over the years including yesterday but they seem wrapped up hiring internally or their employees friends! They’re missing out!
- I LOVE PICKLES!!!! They are favourite food and I could eat a whole jar if someone didn’t remind me about the horrible about of vinegar I’m consuming! Jars of pickles don’t last long in my house.
- I’ve been in two musicals (Annie and The Music Man) and meant to go to college for musical theatre but because I was sick for all auditions plus make up auditions I went with social work.
- Every few years my birthday is a national holiday so I don’t have to do anything (most recent was my 21st birthday so my partner and I went to Las Vegas!!!)