I have been nominated by gypsy116 for the Versatile Blogger Award! Thanks bunches! Being nominated is pretty cool!
So the rules….cause there are rules for everything!
The following rules hold the key to your possible victory:
- Nominate 10 fellow bloggers.
- Inform said bloggers about their nominations.
- Share 7 random things about yourself.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Put the Versatile Blogger Award picture in your post.
I nominate the following awesome bloggers (listed in no particular order)
- Miss Mental Health (Miss Mental Health’s Rant Space)
- Higher Unlearning
- Borderline Personality Journal
- The Solipsistic Me
- Anna Jordan
- Isla White
- Halfway Between The Gutter And The Stars
- Life in the realms of BPD
- I Was Just Thinking…
- Day in the life of a Busy Gal
Now for 7 random things about myself!!! And they will not be mental health related since that’s all I talk about!
- I am left handed! Some people notice right away and others don’t! It’s actually amusing because in my family, in birth order it goes left, right, left, right! So we have an equal number of both handedness in my siblings.
- The best book I’ve ever read is called The Child Thief by Brom. It’s a dark spin on Peter Pan and everyone should read it! I’ve read a lot of books but this one has topped them all and the people I’ve gotten to read it have felt the same excitement as I have about it! SO READ IT!
- I have 4 cats. Two live with my parents and two live with me and my partner! Their names are Phoenix and Duchess (with parents) and Vonnegut and Omen (with my partner and I). Phoenix weighs about 26 pounds. He’s very large.
- As much as I love mental health and want to continue to work it in that field I would love to work at Chapters/Indigo (biggest Canadian bookstore chain). I love reading, I love books and working there would be a mini dream come true. Just part time! I’ve applied many times over the years including yesterday but they seem wrapped up hiring internally or their employees friends! They’re missing out!
- I LOVE PICKLES!!!! They are favourite food and I could eat a whole jar if someone didn’t remind me about the horrible about of vinegar I’m consuming! Jars of pickles don’t last long in my house.
- I’ve been in two musicals (Annie and The Music Man) and meant to go to college for musical theatre but because I was sick for all auditions plus make up auditions I went with social work.
- Every few years my birthday is a national holiday so I don’t have to do anything (most recent was my 21st birthday so my partner and I went to Las Vegas!!!)