I have been involved in 2 time capsules in the past, both for the opening of new schools (one from 1995 and another from 2000). What I put in those ones had to do with probably what I thought I would be when I grew up. I can tell you now I did not grow up to become those things but that’s ok.
What I would put in now? A picture of myself with everyone in my life that is important. I would want to remember those people even if I wasn’t speaking with them when the time capsule was opened.
When will this time capsule be opened?! My other two haven’t been opened either!
Here are 10 songs that describe my past, present and future.
1. Crush by Mandy Moore- I had a crush on the same guy from gr. 6-8. This was my song to him! (I don’t talk to him anymore :p)
2. Get Over Yourself by Eden’s Crush- I performed a dance to this song when I was in gr. 6. Little did I know I would date idiots like the song describes….
3. Breaking the Habit by Linkin Park- Cutting….hard to break the habit.
4. Maneater by Nelly Furtado- I got the boys I wanted, when I wanted and how I wanted. End of story😛
5. Tipsy by J-Kwon- Lots of teen drinking. It wasn’t that bad!
6. Drumming Song by Florence + The Machine- To the love of my life❤
7. Fighter by Christina Aguilera- I hope to always be a fighter!
8. Home by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros- I hope to always be with my love! There’s good things in store for us!
9. Locked Out of Heaven by Bruno Mars- I will always love my man
10. Sexy and I Know It by LMFAO- Speaks for itself!