Books have influenced my life in many ways. Whether that be by providing me with comfort, new information or an adventure, reading had always been there for me.
The following was originally meant for Facebook but I wanted to share it with you here and I thought some of you may like it as well 🙂
RULES: In your status update, list 10 books/stories that have had an impact on your life. Don’t take too long on this list – just a few minutes. These don’t have to be acclaimed works or your all-time favourites, just ones that mean something to you personally. Then tag 5 or more of your friends, including me so I can see your list.
1. Prozac Nation by Elizabeth Wurtzel
2. Wonder Woman: Love and Murder by Jodi Picoult
3. In Search of April Raintree by Beatrice Culleton
4. The Gargoyle by Andrew Davidson
5. Let Them Eat Prozac by David Healy
6. The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
7. When She Woke by Hillary Jordan
8. The Cider House Rules by John Irving
9. The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory
10. The Virgin Suicide by Jeffrey Eugenides