More DIY Christmas gift instructions coming your way!
- Book (one you have laying around that you won’t want to read anymore or go buy a cheap one second hand)
- Heart stencil (or your desired shape)
- Adhesive (something to stick the hearts down with)
- Patterned paper (for the final heart, optional really)
- Picture frame (shadow box frame would probably work best in the size you want)
- Go through your book and find meaningful words. These could be words the remind you of the person you are giving the gift to or words that make you feel good if the frame is for yourself!
- Use a stencil to trace around the word and then cut it out.
- Arrange the hearts on a background in the order you want them to appear
- Using an adhesive stick the hearts to the background (you can buy adhesive squares that raise the paper off the background, that would probably look really good!).
- Using the stencil again, you can cut out a heart in patterned paper to just add a little pop of colour to it.
- When all of that is done you can put it in the picture frame!