For all the coffee, tea and hot chocolate lovers!
- White ceramic mug
- Bowl or container
- Warm water
- Nail polish (colour of your choice)
- Fill the bowl with warm water.
- Add a drop of nail polish to the water and let it spread out. You can also use a skewer to swirl the color around a bit to give it the effect you’d like.
- Dip your mug in the water.
- Use nail polish remover to remove any excess nail polish on the bottom and inside of the mug or parts that got messed up.
- Carefully pat mug dry with paper towel.
- You can repeat with additional colors if you want.
- When done, let it sit for at least two hours.
- Use a decent type of nail polish. A cheap kind may not give desired look.
- It is most likely best to hand wash these mugs.