I’m seriously excited for this one!
- Mason jar
- Round glass decorative elements
- e3600 glue (or any glue rated for affixing to glass)
- Ribbon or twine
- Tea light
- Apply E3600 glue in small patches (please be in a well-ventilated area) with your brush. Apply glue to a small area on jar, working from the base of the lid downward.
- Apply glass stones over glue. Take time to consider your design as not all of the stones will be possibly be the same size. Do a small area at a time to make sure everything fits the way you want.
- Let dry when completed.
- Once the jar is dry tie ribbon or twine around the neck of the jar where the lid would go. Put a candle in, light it with a long BBQ lighter and enjoy!