Have a game of Scrabble you don’t play with anymore?
- Scrabble letters
- Hot glue
- Polyurethane Spray
- Cork Board
- Thin tip permanent marker (optional)
- X acto knife
- Arrange letters into meaningful 4 letter words (if you do not have all the letters you need consider flipping over the square and use a permanent marker to write the letter, this is what I’m doing).
- Lay out your cork board and begin hot gluing the letter squares on, making 4 rows.
- If you’ve used permanent marker let dry for 24 hours to ensure it sticks.
- Using the X acto knife cut the coasters out keeping as much or as little of the cork board as you desire.
- Spray the coasters with polyurethane to finish. (I am going to do this with Mod Poge because it’s what I have)
- Let dry.