A week isn’t really a long time, but it is for me. I spent this past week running a March Break Camp so I have been very busy and very tired. A few fun things/potential fun things have happened and I wanted to share them with you.
1. This week (ish) I’m going to go get my G1. This is the first step in being able to drive a car. Yes, I am almost 26 and I do not drive.
2. I received an email about a job opportunity that sounds amazing and could lead to full-time employment.
3. I started drawing. I can draw if I copy something but practice is needed. I enjoy attempting to draw manga, it is hard but that’s why you practice.
4. Camp went even better than I imagined. I utilized some of my DBT skills to help me better communicate with the campers and staff. I felt calmer and more productive in my interactions. Everyone had a really good time!
5. I got to see my best friend who I haven’t seen since Christmas. We went to the zoo!
6. I was able to hang out with my friend whose son passed away recently. It was like we had never stopped hanging out 🙂 I missed having him around.
7. I finally got a Wonder Woman shirt! It was an early birthday present from my sister 🙂 Wonder Woman is my favourite superhero!
I have DBT tonight which will be awesome as always