Getting Through Anxiety did a post on funny things they don’t get (follow them also!!!). Their list was funny, logical and made me realize that I don’t get some of those things either. Here is my own list! Let me know what you think. I would love to hear the things you don’t get also :p
- Why do people text, “Can I call you?” before phoning them? What happened to just calling the person and seeing if they pick up?
- Hashtags….do I need to explain this?
- Why did music artists stop doing awesome dances in their music videos? One day I turned the tv on and everyone was standing or just shuffling from side to side.
- Ripped jeans. Why buy your pants ripped? Rip your own pants! Why would you even want ripped pants?
- Paying for virtual things. All those Facebook games and even others like WOW and LOL, spending sometimes hundreds of dollars on things that you will never actually own because they are just computer programming…
- People who push their dogs in a stroller. If the dog has mobility issues that’s fine but for those who do not I don’t understand. Dogs should be dogs and walk around!
- Those massive cell phones that are the size of your face. I thought cell phones were supposed to be small or at least not look like tablets of or small laptops?